Cozy Pond Campground Rules/FAQs:
We ask that you please follow these rules!
Failure to do so may result in immediate eviction without refund. Thank you!
1. SPEED LIMIT throughout the park is 5 miles per hour.
2. THE CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOL shall be done in a responsible manner. Drunkenness, illegal drugs, and disorderly conduct will not be tolerated. No alcohol will be permitted on any sports field.
3. QUIET HOURS are from 11:00 PM until 8:00 AM
4. CHILDREN are the parent’s responsibility. Children must be accompanied by an adult when swimming.
5. ALL PETS should be campground friendly. Pets must be on a leash while being walked. For health and safety reasons, dogs are not allowed on playgrounds, ball fields, or in campground buildings. Campers are responsible for cleaning up their pet’s waste and disposing of it properly. Barking dogs are extremely annoying, so please be sure that they do not disturb other campers. Please do not leave your dog unattended outside your camper. Be sure to bring a current copy of your pet’s vaccination certificates. Dogs showing an annoying or aggressive behavior will be asked to leave. No more than 2 dogs are allowed per site.
6. SWIMMING is at the campers own risk. NO LIFEGUARD IS ON DUTY.
7. FIRES should be kept small and under control at all times. Please do not burn trash, painted or treated wood. Fires MUST NOT be left unattended and MUST be extinguished with water when you retire for the evening or if you leave your site.
8. VISITORS must register at the office. Please be sure your visitors understand all campground rules.
9. ACTIVITY AREAS are provided for your use. Please restrict sporting activities to these areas. Sports equipment is available at the office.
10. FIREWORKS are not allowed.
11. FIREARMS are not allowed.
12. BICYCLES AND SCOOTERS must not be ridden after dusk and should be ridden under control at all times. Children MUST wear a helmet. Vehicles and people on scooters or bicycles should use caution, and yield to pedestrians.
13. FIREWOOD, due to invasive insects, campers are asked to use only local IN STATE firewood.
14. TREES and vegetation are not to be cut down or harmed.
15. VEHICLES. Only two vehicles will be permitted per site. All others must be parked in designated lots.
16. GOLF CARTS: Only one golf cart (electric only) will be permitted per site. Golf carts must be registered with the resort at check-in, and must have operating headlights and taillights. Only individuals, age 18 or older, with a valid driver’s license are allowed to operate carts. Driving a golf cart under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed.
17. WASHING VEHICLES or campers is not allowed at your campsite.
18. It is illegal to dump gray water on the ground. Please dispose of your gray water in existing septic connections at the sites or at the nearest dump station.
19. The maximum number of people allowed overnight on a site is a total of 7 with no more than 4 of those being adults (over the age of 18).
20. Profanity will not be tolerated. Repeat offenders will be asked to leave.
We are not responsible for any loss of money or valuables.
We are not responsible for any damage to your camping equipment or personal property.
Please report any problems to the office. We welcome your comments.
We hope your stay will be relaxing and enjoyable. Thank You and Happy Camping!